Newly promoted Reading needs the new money to be pumped in to the club by its new owners, according to chairman and former owner Sir John Madejski.
The takeover of the Royals by Russian tycoon Anton Zingarevich was completed on Monday.
Sir John told...
- Comments Off on Reading needed new investment – Sir John Madejski
Manchester United are closing in on the signing of Japan midfielder Shinji Kagawa after agreeing a deal in principle with his club Borussia Dortmund.
The 23-year-old has still to agree personal terms but United expect negotiations to progress...
- Comments Off on Shinji Kagawa close to £12m Manchester United move
Roberto Martinez has committed his future to Wigan, according to chairman Dave Whelan.
Martinez held talks with both Liverpool and Aston Villa before confirming he plans to remain in charge at the DW Stadium.
He returned from a holiday in Barbados...
- Comments Off on Roberto Martinez agrees to stay at Wigan Athletic for next season
England coach Gary Neville says that the way the nation have celebrated reaching major tournaments in the past has been "embarrassing".
Neville thinks England's expectations should not be so high, just because they have qualified for a major...
- Comments Off on Gary Neville: Be realistic about England’s Euro 2012 chances
Chelsea striker Romelu Lukaku has said he can take no satisfaction in his club's Champions League and FA Cup triumphs because he did not play a significant part in them.
The Belgium international joined Chelsea from Anderlecht in August for £20m but...
- Comments Off on Romelu Lukaku felt no joy at Chelsea’s Champions League win
Liverpool have agreed a compensation deal with Swansea for Brendan Rodgers to become the new manager at Anfield.
The 39-year-old is expected sign a three-year contract with Liverpool and his appointment is likely to be officially confirmed within 24...
- Comments Off on Liverpool & Swansea agree Brendan Rodgers compensation