- Is it safe to use PaySafeCard?
Yes. PaySafeCard is a totally secure payment method.
- Is there any kind of commission?
No. Neither PaySafeCard nor the betting house charges any commission.
- How long does it take to process a deposit in Paysafecard?
Money is transmitted instantly from the prepaid card to your player account.
- Which betting houses accept Paysafecard?
Bet365, Betfair, William Hill, Bwin.
- Do I have to register with Paysafecard to make a deposit?
No. You only have to register if you buy your cards online, but we can use PaySafeCard without registrations.
- Where are Paysafecards sold?
In supermarkets, kiosks, tobacconists, service stations, post offices, etc. On the web and in the app you have a point of sale locator. You can also buy them online in your store.
- Comments Off on Questions about Paysafecard Betting